For almost a decade, the Ultimate Fintech team has been connecting trading and fintech professionals. Founders and organisers of the renowned iFX EXPO, Ultimate Fintech understands the sector. Now through the Ultimate Fintech Awards customers, partners and traders will decide the best brokers of 2021 through a public voting system.
With only a week to go until nominations end, we’ve answered your top questions on the Ultimate Fintech Awards.
#1 What Dates Are The Awards Running?
The awards began in February and will run until June 2021 with various stages leading up to the announcement of the winners. However, the time is ticking for your nominations:
- Nomination Round: Open until 20 April 2021 – During the Nominations period, companies can apply by filling out the Nomination Form. Each brand can apply in up to 5 award categories.
- Voting Round: 27 April – 25 May 2021 – During the Voting Round, the industry will be asked to cast their vote in the Ultimate Fintech Awards. Subscribed and logged in users will be able to cast one vote only so make your vote count!
- Shortlist & Winner Announcements: 1 & 10 June 2021 – The first announcement will be on June 1 2021. This will reveal all the shortlisted brands that have made it to the top of every award category. A final list of winners will be announced on the 10th of June, showing one winner in each category.
#2 Why Nominate Your Broker?
- Instil Trust in Traders – Traders look for recognised brands before they invest their money. Winning a business award provides a credible third-party endorsement so show other traders with onsite awards badges, blogs and social media updates.
- Improved Employee Morale – When a company receives a prestigious award, everyone on the team feels better. They appreciate being recognised for their hard work.
- Snag More PR Opportunities – Reinvigorate your marketing with news of your award, team and success.
- Get More Business – Winning an Ultimate Fintech award can help boost your company’s profile. This increased awareness could mean more traders, IBs and investors. It can also boost your company recruitment drive.
#3 What Award Categories Are There?
There are a range of awards to be won in specific categories of Global Awards, Regional Awards and Country Awards. As the name suggests, global awards will determine the winners on a global scale, while regional and country awards will go into more specific categories.
The Ultimate Fintech Awards drill down into specific and outstanding talent – from rising stars to established giants. They also recognise key areas of expertise such as customer service or trading platforms.
#4 Where Are The Winners Published?
Winners will be announced on the Ultimate Fintech website as well as entered in The Ultimate Fintech Leaders 2021 List. The Ultimate Fintech Leaders List is the industry index of the most pioneering companies, showcasing both the shortlisted and winning companies in each category, set to serve traders worldwide. Additionally, winners will be announced through the official Ultimate Fintech channels and newsletters, letting the entire B2B and B2C online trading industry know who took home the winning titles.
Awards are a great way to showcase your brand, platform, services and customer support but time is running out. Nominations are only open until April 20 so head over to the Ultimate Fintech website to nominate your broker!