European financial service provider Trade Capital Holding Ltd has appointed Andrea Peratitis as its Chief Compliance Officer. Trade Capital Holdings Ltd is a financial giant which holds ownership of major trading and investment service providing companies spanning across three continents Europe, South Africa, and Asia. Prior to her appointment as CCO at the parent company, she served in the same capacity at one of the firm’s subsidiaries – Lead Capital Markets, since April 2018. While the firm has branches and representatives offices across all three continents, the headquarters of the firm is located in Cyprus. Some of the firm’s most notable brands include:
- Lead Capital Markets Ltd – an investment service provider registered in Cyprus and licensed by regulatory authorities CySEC and FSCA.
- Under the banner of Lead Capital Markets, TCH operated two renowned brand labels – Trade.com and Finexo.com
- Livemarkets.com – a forex and CFD broker located and registered in London under Live markets Ltd and regulated by UK’s FCA
- Finq.com – forex and CFD broker located, registered and licensed in Seychelles with a branch office located in Madrid, Frankfurt, Gibraltar, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hong Kong.
- Finq.com has also opened an office in Mauritius and applied for trading service license which seems likely to arrive in the near future.
Andrea has an experience of over five years in her role as compliance officer and has worked across multiple financial sector firms such as brokerages, investment, and banking service providers, etc. Prior to her role as CCO at TCH subsidiary Lead Capital Markets Ltd, Andrea served as Head of Regulatory Reporting at Point Nine Ltd., a Cyprus based Trade tech firm which specialises in providing trade execution, operation, and processing services. Prior to Point Nine Ltd, she served as Finance Executive at Renaissance Capital – a Russia based investment bank specialising in both frontier and EM markets with branches in Africa, CIS, and MENA. Most recently, Lead Capital Markets Ltd was in the news for being fined 30,000 Euros by CySEC for the firm’s unlicensed operations in Romania.
Andrea’s role as Chief Compliance Officer in Trade Capital Holding’s main office located in Cyprus is set to begin immediately according to the statement released by the firm. In her role as CCO for the TCH group, Andrea is responsible for ensuring adherence to relevant rules, regulations, and guidelines by which the firm is bound. As per details from Andrea’s linked in profile, she continues to hold her position as Lead Capital Market’s Head of Compliance along with her current role as Chief Compliance Officer at TCH group. Given the firm’s presence across multiple continents and ever-evolving regulatory guidelines owing to the fast evolution of the financial market in recent past, Andrea’s is likely to face many challenges in her role as CCO for the entire TCH group.
Please feel free to let us know what you think in the comments below.