A prominent cryptocurrency payment processor with a big client base and several industry awards, B2BinPay has grown rapidly since its launch in 2017. B2BinPay has swiftly expanded in popularity as the need for bitcoin payments increases. When it was first introduced, it was seen as a radical departure from traditional methods of payment. Version 2 adds a plethora of new features and capabilities to help with the ever-increasing need for high-speed transactions. New features include a revamped user interface that makes it simpler to do a number of tasks, such as depositing money and reviewing transaction history. Clients now have access to a cutting-edge technology solution that provides the best possible user experience and exceptional technology in addition to extra functionality and faster crypto-processing.
In a secure and cost-effective way, B2BinPay allows merchants to transmit, receive, store, trade, and accept cryptocurrency payments throughout the world in a safe and secure manner. Utilizing our solutions, you will be able to take advantage of the full potential of bitcoin payments as well as a variety of unique benefits related to this means of payment.
A Business Model That Is Completely Unique
In addition to accepting cryptocurrency payments in all major currencies, B2BinPay version 2 now allows companies to convert fiat, coins, and stablecoins into a single currency, which is a considerable improvement over the previous version. It is a great method to attract new clients to your business by accepting bitcoin payments. For your business, you can take advantage of all of the advantages of our popular cryptocurrency gateway and offer your customers Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), and other cryptocurrencies as payment options in four simple steps: Invoice, Payment, Conversion, and Settlement.
Through a number of safe ways, users may have their bitcoin settlements deposited straight into their bank accounts, making it easy to convert their bitcoin into cash. Wire transactions in USD and EUR are available via SWIFT, SEPA, and Faster Payments, while settlements in major cryptocurrencies and stablecoins are available through SEPA and Faster Payments. A customer’s payment is converted to the selected currency through B2BinPay upon blockchain confirmation. In the event that you need to make payments in a foreign currency, the procedure is simple and uncomplicated. When you transfer one cryptocurrency to your wallet and get another, you have completed the trade.
Withdrawals from Banks
Depending on your needs, you may choose between one-time withdrawals and the opportunity to plan recurring withdrawals. Payments in currencies other than the wallet currency are made possible via the B2BinPay system’s flexible withdrawals, which are at the heart of the system. Users may finish the withdrawal process in a short period of time after passing the merchant’s KYC processes.
New Tokens and Stablecoins
We have added a new stablecoin, Terra USD on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC20) and Binance smart chain blockchain (BEP20) which is available for Merchants as well as Enterprise clients.
New tokens have also been added to the Ethereum blockchain (ERC20). These include Fantom, Axie Infinity, Quant, Amp, Chiliz, Enjin Coin, Holo, Fetch.ai, OMG Network, 1inch, Curve DAO Token, Ocean Protocol, Balancer, Badger DAO and Rarible. In addition, Fanto, 1inch and PancakeSwap have been added to the Binance smart chain (BEP20). All tokens are available for Enterprise clients only.
No Technical Faults
B2BinPay provides consumers with a technically flawless bitcoin payment solution that contains a wealth of features and advantages that are only available from an award-winning, EU-regulated cryptocurrency payment service provider like us. Two distinct characteristics are a standardized API for several blockchains and a Rest API for quick and simple interaction with other systems. Our cutting-edge technology enables you to combine invoicing as well as the acquisition and transfer of payments in the way of your choice using a single interface. Utilizing our payment page or the feature-reach API, you may integrate it into your website on your own dime. Additionally, the integration is carried out in a staging environment in order to permit client testing and evaluation. Production deployment is delayed until after approval in order to reduce the likelihood of manufacturing errors. This procedure assures that your solution is the most reliable on the market, which is critical for success.
What’s on the inside?
In order to ensure that merchants have all they need for a smooth bitcoin payment experience, B2BinPay has added additional features, which include:
1. Keeping transactional speed under control. You have total control over the speed at which transactions are completed. The more quickly a transaction is completed, the more costly it is. Additionally, you have the option to create your own customized pricing.
2. By entering email addresses in the “Notification addresses” box, you may get email alerts for each transfer that takes place in the system.
3. Any address may be recorded in the Address Book and utilized to expedite the payment processing process. Simply checking the appropriate box once you have entered a new address will store it into your Address book.
4. Keep an eye out for any suspicious activity. It is critical that you protect your personal safety and security at all times. If you use our suspicious activity monitor, you will get a warning if you attempt to log in from several places at the same time.
5. Security Procedures that are not standard. Two-factor authentication (also known as 2FA) is a security feature that increases the security of your account by requiring you to provide an additional piece of information. As a backup to your password, the need for a code issued by the Google Authenticator app on your phone ensures that everything is kept as secure as possible.
6. Assistance at a high level. Our team of professionals is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to respond to technical questions and give practical help and direction in a variety of situations. Support may be acquired as soon as possible by filing a ticket and keeping track of its progress in the system. You may include photos, videos, and files in your message for your convenience.
Each Business Model is Taken Into Consideration
Crypto processing may be readily incorporated into current processes or offered as a stand-alone service, and it is compatible with almost any business model, according to the authors. In addition to Forex and cryptocurrency brokers, we collaborate with a number of industries, including e-commerce and exchanges; gambling; gaming; marketplaces; travel; dating; hedge funds; payment service providers; and EMIs.
In addition to adding a host of new features to the previous version, B2BinPay’s newest update makes it a more comprehensive solution than ever before. Regardless of the kind of company you operate, integrating B2BinPay is uncomplicated. After a quick initial configuration, you’ll be ready to begin taking applications! Please get in touch with us as soon as possible.