Admiral Markets AS, the Estonia-based retail Fx brokerage firm has announced the expansion of the range of products offering in its MT5 offering. The company clients will now have access to 177 new ETFs on Admiral.Invest account. Clients will have also priority access to its Copper CFD and seven agricultural commodities CFD.
All the retail clients will able to trade on the new instruments in the coming weeks and until launch, the new instruments are made available to all clients for testing and researching on Admiral.MT5 demo accounts.
Currently, Admiral Markets offers coverage of 30 ETF categories including equity blends related to different regions, capitalization level and industry segments as well as ETFs tracking indices, commodities, agriculture, currencies and fixed income instruments. Following benefits are being offered to clients trading in new instruments.
- Clients can enjoy long-term strategies and hold open positions with no Expiry
- Low cost of trading with only the spreads and daily financing costs to pay
- Professional clients can enjoy leverage up to 1:50 on agricultural commodities CFD and 1:100 on the Copper CFD while Retail clients will have a fixed leverage of 1:10
- Mini contract size of a standard contract allowing better management of your risk management strategies.
- Volatility Protection service in order to manage the volatility of the market
Mr Jens Chrzanowski, a Member of the Admiral Markets Group Management Board commented:
“Such an expansion of our product line has become feasible only after the launch of MetaTrader 5. The new platform is extremely versatile having an ability to accommodate almost an unlimited number of instruments. The addition of 177 new ETFs is just one more step towards the expansion of the suite of trading instruments available to our clients, with more to follow.”