MetaQuotes has revised its MetaTrader 5 Web Terminal in order to make it responsive for Apple and Android smartphones, the trading platform developer announced.
Users can now effectively manage their trading accounts and execute operations in financial markets without having to download trading apps from the App Store or Google Play.
This move addresses the pains felt by traders and their MT4/MT5 brokers ever since Apple suspended the trading platforms’ iOS versions from Apple Store.
MT5 brokers will provide terminal’s URL address at traders’ request
According to MetaQuotes, MetaTrader 5 Web supports the complete set of trading functions, including:
- Work with demo and live accounts
- Receive any financial symbol quotes
- Trade in any markets
- Analyze symbol quotes using more than 30 indicators
- Use Economic Calendar data for fundamental analysis
- The new Web Terminal is available from any iPhone or Android device and from any web browser.
The trading software developer added that the revised MetaTrader 5 Web Terminal has become faster and more efficient after having been redeveloped from scratch, with a new core that enables faster response to commands and greater operational stability, while also being securely encrypted.
To access the new MetaTrader 5 Web Terminal, traders should contact their broker and request the terminal’s URL address, at which they can specify their account credentials and proceed to web trading.
It was in October that MetaQuotes announced the revised web terminal for MetaTrader 5, albeit without Android and iOS responsiveness.
The major update that featured a wide range of new functions, including:
- Convenient configuration of symbols in the Market Watch, along with the daily price change data
- Ability to request real accounts with a detailed registration form and document submission options
- More analytical objects with extended management options
- Market entries and exits displayed on charts
- Economic Calendar events displayed on charts
- Support for price data subscriptions and the ability to receive delayed quotes
- Significantly simplified interface
- The mobile version features a responsive interface for iOS and Android devices
The latest version enables the web terminal runs on each broker’s access server and ensures maximum security and full control for the broker.
The MetaTrader 5 web platform supports currency, stock and futures trading from any web browser, from any operating system, without extra software installations.
Companies holding valid web terminal licenses can set up the new version on their servers and start using it without extra fees. Companies that do not have a web terminal can order it via MetaQuotes’ technical support website.
MetaQuotes is a pioneer in FX trading technology that caters to brokerages, banks, exchanges, and hedge funds.The firm’s flagship products MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 are used daily by millions of users and thousands of financial institutions.