Job no: 20128542_24052018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Finance Accounting
- Business Partnering role with strong stakeholder management focus
- Assist in the decision making process and provide high quality customer service
- Focus on continuous improvement and enhanced productivity
See yourself in our team
BPB Finance, a division of the Financial Services Business, provides specialist finance services and advice to effectively support the frontline sales business.
The SME Finance Team forms a key part of the BPB Finance team and focuses on providing business partnering support to the SME segment business, including commercial and decision support, financial control and management reporting.
This team focuses on providing banking products and services to clients defined as having non-complex financial service requirements, which require frequent face-to-face interactions to manage the complexities of the small and medium enterprises (SME).
Do work that matters
The primary objective of the role is to deliver high quality customer service and in depth business performance analysis to assist in the decision making process and ensure that the business understands its performance.
Your role will report to the Executive Manager, SME Finance and will require strong collaboration with colleagues across the segments as well as the broader BPB Finance team to support both a product and segment view of performance.
Your responsibilities are not limited to, but include:
- Liaising directly with EGM, GMs, EMs and business bankers
- Delivery of insights and in-depth value add analysis to support business requests on drivers of performance
- Assess business opportunities and provide commercial advice and input
- Financial assessment and overview of performance based on business drivers including revenue, costs, asset and liability growth, ROTE and PACC
- Annual budgeting and monthly forecasting
- Provision of in-depth analysis on revenue, expenses, assets and liabilities, NIM and PACC
- Manage the preparation and presentation of monthly performance reports and conference packs as required e.g. half yearly EM conference
- Focus on process excellence and continuous improvement through collaboration across business banking
- Participate in strategic projects and business case development
Were interested in hearing from people who
- CA or CPA Qualified with Post-Qualified experience
- 6+ years experience in management reporting
- Strong customer service and stakeholder engagement skills with high degree of problem solving and analytical ability
- Proven ability to manage and present to stakeholders
- Self-motivated with an ability to work to deadlines and without supervision
- Experience in staff supervision and leadership
- Very strong report-writing skills and excellent communication skills
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, were committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, well support you at every stage of your career.
Advertised: 25 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 08 Jun 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time