Great opportunity for a Senior BA to join the Risk portfolio of a leading bank, working on a high profile project!
A great opportunity for a business focused BA to join an Employer of Choice in the buoyant Risk Compliance space!
- Business BA
- Leading Bank
Our client is a leading Australian bank that has a growing presence in the both the Sydney and the Asia Pacific markets.
Due to a compliance point they are in the process of setting up a new Program of work within their Risk Compliance portfolio.
Joining at the initial stage of an 18 month project, this is an excellent opportunity to be involved in the whole project lifecycle.
From a BA perspective you will be responsible for -
- Writing Business Requirements
- Building and developing stakeholder relationships
- Running workshops
- Support internal teams and investigate due-diligence
This is an exciting program of work that will be group wide and will have 3 streams of work covering controls, assurance, reporting and testing.
In order to secure this great and rare opportunity you will have -
- Strong end to end business BA experience
- Experience working on Regulatory projects such as AML / FATCA / CRS
- Experience within Financial Crime would be highly advantageous.
If you have the desired skills set and are eligible to work in Australia then this is an exciting opportunity for you to explore.
For further information on this great role please send your CV to Helen Lovering by following the link below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.