- Contribute to the audit plan by providing information on key trends and identifying areas to review
- Plan and execute audits in accordance to groups audit methodology and ensuring the work is delivered within timeline and budget
- Perform on-site reviews
- Gather audit results with determined root cause analysis and present audit findings to management
- Follow up on corrective action plans with auditees and ensure issues are tracked on a periodic basis
- Participate in special projects or investigations as required
- Internal audit experience within Corporate and Investment Banking
- Good product knowledge across Global Markets (FICC, Equities, Derivatives)
- Good understanding of compliance and AML risk
- Familiar with MAS and HKMA regulations
- Excellent communicator and demonstrate ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to travel up to 25%
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to Kristen Lim at email@example.com (R1217440).
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330