Revenue Analyst and Expenditure Analyst
This leading NSW Government Department has opportunities for both a Revenue Analyst and Expenditure Analyst within their Financial Management Performance Reporting Program.
- Extract and analyse revenue and expenditure source system data methodically and comprehensively to substantiate control and policy issues
- Interpret, communicate and present data analysis findings and critical conclusions using appropriate summaries, tables and presentation methods
- Assist the Senior Analyst to identify and address any significant pain points when interpreting the financial results
- Carry out detail level revenue variance analysis and commentary for the month end reporting as an input to the variance analysis and commentary at the consolidated level
- Identify key urgent revenue related controls requiring immediate focus, to prioritise and implement with the business
- Degree qualification in related field or equivalent significant experience relevant to the role
- Experience in dealing with large sums of data extraction and manipulation from source systems
- Knowledge of the internal control framework (SOX or similar experience highly regarded)
- Ability to disseminate data and to understand revenue performance against forecast and budgets
If your expertise lies in either revenue or expenditure analysis, please apply today - Aoife Power
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.