- Full -time 12 month fixed-term contract
- Are you a talented Administrative professional looking for an exciting full-time opportunity?
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
Your new role:
- Managing intranet content
- Preparing documents in Adobe and Microsoft Word
- Delivering publication administrative duties
- Working with audit managers and partners to resolve business related issues
- Managing ad-hoc projects
- Experience with Adobe products such as Acrobat, Dreamweaver and InDesign (highly regarded)
- Previous experience working in a professional services environment (highly regarded)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects (often with competing deadlines)
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our peoples wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 17 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 17 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time