Permanent opportunity for a Implementation and Release Manager for a payments organisation in North Sydney
A reputable payments organisation with offices based out in North Sydney.
This is a permanent opportunity for a Implementation and Release Manager with a strong balance between technical skills and communication skills.
Previous experience in the Implementation and Release space will be beneficial, as will:
- 5+ years in a senior, client-facing application support and implementation role
- Previous experience in the payments space
- Demonstrating knowledge/mastery of end-to-end implementation and release
- Experience across Windows as well as Linux is highly regarded
- Proficient and polished communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative
Whats in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity
- Interesting sector
- Reputable organisation
- Generous remuneration
If you have the desired skill set and are keen to develop your career in consulting organisation, then please send your CV to Adam Ong by following the link below. Please email Adam on firstname.lastname@example.org should there be any issues with applying to this advertisement.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.