Noah Holdings Australia – Melbourne VIC
Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH), a leading wealth and asset management service provider in China with a focus on global investment and asset allocation services for high net worth individuals and enterprises. Noah currently has 195,000 high net worth clients globally, with a total number of AUD105 billion assets under management, where AUD31 billion is managed directly under Noah’s wholly-owned subsidiary Gopher Asset Management.
Following the footsteps of overseas expansions in Hong Kong, United States and Canada, Noah has opened its first Melbourne office in September 2017.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Providing extensive administrative and secretarial support to the CEO
- Calendar management and associated tasks, i.e. booking conference rooms, audio visual equipment, copies, preparing documents and scheduling meetings etc.
- Collating information from stakeholders and prepare presentation materials
- Provide operational and HR duties on the ground
- Business travel arrangements in line with corporate travel policies
- Processing of TE and other expense claims
- Assisting and /or leading the organization of events
- Logistics arrangement of meetings for visitor(s) management meetings
- Respond to all incoming requests and queries (through calls or emails) by demonstrating a high level of efficiency and professionalism
- Build and maintain relationship with the stakeholders
- Handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Holder of Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years’ of relevant experience, preferably in financial industry
- Ability to adapt procedures, prioritize work and multi-task
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Mature and attention to details with excellent interpersonal skills
- Tactful and good judgment in confidential situations and strong business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Mandarin and English
- Eligibility of working in Australia, Australian PR or citizenship is preferred
If you are ready to challenge yourself in a performance-driven and dynamic culture that recognizes and rewards talent, we would like to meet you. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our application process is completely secure and confidential. When you submit your credentials, we will review your application, examine your qualifications. We will contact you to pursue a conversation if your background and skills align with our firm’s needs.