Our client is a Top Tier Financial Services Firm with great reputation in the market. They are looking for a seasoned Data Analytics candidate to help bring the organization to next level.
- Generate new insights for the business by leveraging information and data
- Identify an opportunities to apply data analysis and insight to grow business, improve customer experience, operations efficiency and cost saving
- Develop and deliver rich statistical analysis and models (acquisitions, up-sell, cross-sell, response, attrition) to predict propensity and score affiliates
- Develop a platform and drive changes to data for enterprise and business unit warehouses to advance analytic use and value such as tracking reports and dashboards to monitor business performance to support managements decision making process
- Responsible for managing data availability and data quality and know-how to convert unstructured data into structured data by technology
- Bachelor degree in IT, Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Research or related disciplines with over 7+ years of experience in data analytics
- Strong knowledge in statistics modelling and data mining such as SAS, SQL, R
- Hands on experience with application and data visualization tools such as QlikView
- Proven ability to apply knowledge of statistical modeling, segmentation, value analysis, as well as reporting for web site, social media, mobile, e-mail campaigns and e-commerce activity.
- Must be a strong team leader, analytical, strategic, disciplined and ability to influence and think outside the box
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eddie Cheng on +852 3907 3950.