DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The banks capital position, as well as AA- and Aa1 credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named Asias Best Bank by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and Best Bank in Asia-Pacific by Global Finance. The bank has also been named Safest Bank in Asia by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury Markets (TM) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems.
Provide Business Management Support support for Wealth Management Solutions, Product Structuring and Corporate / Institutional Sales business in TM.
- The day-to-day support to sales/dealers to resolve issues such as system, product, booking, operation and workflow.
- Drive system implementation / enhancement from business perspective such as UR, business requirements, UAT test cases design and execution.
- Regulatory requirements analysis and workflow implementation.
- Drive new product / business initiatives and implementation
- Update on business policies, guidelines and workflow to comply requirements.
- Establish and support TM control tasks.
- Support to produce regular / adhoc reports for regulatory / internal needs.
- Perform other necessary tasks as assigned by team head.
- Bachelors degree holder in finance or business subject.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Treasury Markets / Private Banking.
- Exposure to end user technology needs and workflow processes.
- Experience with Treasury system, such as Murex, FX dealing, FINIQ, electronic distribution, Avaloq.
- Experience with Treasury products, such as FX/IR/Equity and its derivatives.
- Experience with Treasury products selling process and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good organizing, project management and communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.