About Deloitte China
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients. We are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace with 21 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Ulaanbaantar, Wuhan and Xiamen in China.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
About Audit Assurance
We help our clients achieve business objectives, accomplish fund raising activities, strengthen management capabilities and minimize enterprise risks through the use of our unique Deloitte Audit risk-based approach. Our clients include major multinational corporations, listed companies and other leading companies in both Hong Kong and Mainland China. Facilitated by our own state of the art technology EMS (Engagement Management System), our professionals who are experienced in both local and international laws / regulations deliver efficient and cost effective audit solutions to our clients.
About Information Technology - Advisory in Audit
Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. In the digital era, technology innovation and business are inextricably connected to each other. Given the high demand of technology-enabled business, Deloitte professionals help our clients facing the most critical information and technology challenges in their business. Joining our Information Technology Services in AiA, we are looking for the energetic professionals joining our team for assisting our clients in optimizing the business needs and strategy through technology.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
• Steering and/or supporting the business development for financial services advisory for the Hong Kong markets by leveraging Deloitte Network resources;
• Leading and/or supporting the delivery of projects, such as the development of project methodologies and solutions;
• Building client relationships to be seen as the ‘go to’ person and a trusted advisor by senior executives;
• Leading and/or supporting business development activities including sales bidding processes and contract management;
• Building and/or maintaining good relationships with key financial services institutions, industry representative bodies and regulatory bodies in Hong Kong
• Undertaking scoping and fee negotiation on standard engagements.
• Advanced degree(s) in Risk Management / Mathematics / Engineering / Quantitative Finance / Finance or related quantitative fields are preferred;
• Professional qualification(s) such as CFA, FRM or equivalent are preferred
• 5 to 10 years’ experience from a leading consulting firm and/or a leading financial institution in accounting advisory;
• Familiarity with evolving and complex accounting standards including IFRS 9 in the context of financial institutions;
• Demonstrate different influencing styles, adjusted to different individual styles of clients and managing the buy-in of key decision makers;
• Capability to lead / support transformation projects and work effectively with enthusiasm and drive as a member of highly technical teams as required;
• Identify, pursue and covert a pipeline of business development opportunities, including cross-selling;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English; fluency in Cantonese and Putonghua would be an advantage.
• Advance experience in Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential;
• Ability to work well in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment;
• Demonstrate good knowledge in areas as risk modelling, IFRS 9, forecasting and stress testing, controls and process improvement, and/or ICAAP would be preferred;
• Experience working in professional services and Asia Pacific would be an advantage;
• Demonstrated high level of ethics and integrity
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is the DTTL member firm in China. Deloitte China practice operates in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau through Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates including Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in Mainland China, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu – Sociedade de Auditores in Macau. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates operating in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau are collectively referred to as Deloitte China.
Requisition code: CN137886