- Exceptional training, mentoring and professional development
- Inclusive, friendly and supportive team culture
- Build your hands-on client experience with a diverse portfolio
With continued growth, our Audit and Assurance practice is looking for Accountants from the Auditor to Assistant Manager level to join our Canberra team.
Your new role: Working with both public and private sector clients on external and internal audits as well as other assurance and advisory engagements, you will:
- Continue building your skills and experience working alongside the leadership team from start to finish on engagements and ensuring deliverables are achieved to a high standard
- Develop robust, professional and consultative client relationships, joining the team in client meetings and presentations
- Help coach and mentor less experienced team members and support their ongoing development
- Relevant tertiary qualifications including CA or CPA (full completion or in progress)
- A strong understanding of audit and assurance processes and methodologies
- Excellent research skills, an analytical, curious mindset and a passion for ongoing learning
- An enthusiasm for working directly with clients to help some of their key complex business challenges
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our peoples wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including your resume and cover letter and contact Jessica on 02 9455 9871 for further information. Australian citizenship is essential to obtain AGSVA security clearance for the work we undertake with federal government and defence clients.
Advertised: 16 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 15 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time