- Supervise and review the production of daily and periodic reporting and management information for Global Markets.
- Monitor and ensure that the PL is approved by the respective desk on a daily basis.
- Continually review the MIS the unit is producing for correctness, accuracy, automation and efficiency.
- Develop and implement PL Attribution process
- Monitor management action triggers and ensure that the escalation process is adhered to in the event of a breach.
- Work closely with IPV controllers to understand price testing PL impacts.
- Contribute to project to automate PL reporting and adjustment.
- Monitor and advise on IFRS/IAS regarding Hedge accounting process.
- Supervise and review the daily PL reconciliation process.
- Supervise and review the Balance Sheet reconciliation and substantiation process.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures for the unit are appropriate, current and adhered to.
- Manage accounting queries with Group Finance including changes to IFRS/IAS.
- Ensure that all appropriate reconciliations are monitored and are cleared in a timely manner.
- At least 8+ years in Product Control Experience.
- Qualified accountant is an advantage (i.e. CA, CPA, ACCA).
- Strong product knowledge - Fixed Income, FX Rates, Credit Alternatives, Commodities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members to achieve common goals.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you have relevant skills, and wish to explore these roles please send your CV to email@example.com for consideration
Key skills: Product Controller, Business Unit Controller, Line Controller, Rates, FX, Exotic products, Credit, Loans, Equities, Commodities, IFRS/IAS, Hedge Accounting