Company OverviewBank of America is one of the worlds largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for its international businesses and is a long-established participant in Asia Pacific with a presence since 1947. With 23 offices in 12 geographies, covering nine currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, the company offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate Investment Banking, Global Markets and Wealth Management, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Responsibilities The individual will be added to the Prime Brokerage team as a negotiator with the following responsibilities:
- Drafting and negotiating prime brokerage documentation.
- Drafting and negotiating ISDA Master Agreements, including Credit Support Annexes and Schedules, Account Control Agreements and other related documentation on behalf of Merrill Lynch International for hedge funds.
- Drafting and negotiating Terms of Business for Exchange Traded Futures and Options and other related documentation, including Clearing Agreements, on behalf of Merrill Lynch International for asset managers, hedge funds, mutual funds, banks and other financial institutions.
- Working closely with Sales and On-boarding teams to maximize the efficiency of the client integration process.
- Identifying and facilitating the resolution of credit, legal, tax and policy issues by coordinating communications among credit officers, collateral management, tax department, counsel (in-house and outside) and client representative (internal partners).
- Liaising with internal partners to accurately reflect the necessary credit and business terms of the relationship whilst conforming to Bank policies and guidelines.
- Ensuring all due diligence and capacity requirements are met in accordance with Bank policy.
- Getting involved in special projects as and when required.
- Legal qualifications necessary with 5 - 7 years of related experience.
Posting Date: 13/03/2017
Location: HK--Hong Kong
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40