At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
One of the critical Technology delivery program for the bank, aiming at modernizing our Core Banking ( T24 ) capabilities through the implementation of scalable straight-through-processing and providing front- to back-office support for the full range of traditional banking and wealth management financial products. This program is also a critical component of the banks target architecture to facilitate the deployment of a flexible range of real-time, multi-channel, next generation banking services for our customers that integrate seamlessly with both back office data and self-service channels to provide a consistent and reliable customer experience.
The customer onboarding and KYC functions is also implemented as part of the Program. The Bank has identified PEGA as the enterprise-wide platform to implement workflows and the onboarding and KYC project will use PEGA for all its workflow implementation.
As part of the Technology team, the PEGA Technical Lead is responsible for the overall design, development and implementation of the technical solution required by the project. This role also requires working with external vendors and consultants and involves reviewing of their deliverable to ensure quality and compliance with project requirements and BOS policies and guidelines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing business requirements and functional specifications, performing gap analysis and to develop the solution within the banks software development framework and policies.
- Coordinate and communicate with various stakeholders, such as program/project manager, external vendor, business analyst, infrastructure support, application support, etc.
- To deliver prototypes (when relevant) based on high level business and functional requirements.
- Assess and document IT risks for the application/solution.
- Ensure all development have been unit tested in compliance to design and functional specifications and provide support to downstream testing such as SIT and UAT.
- Maintain a working knowledge of business processes and solution design.
- At least 6-10 years of experience in application development/software engineering within the financial domain.
- Experience with implementing Pega in a FSI environment required
- Excellent communication skills, able to collaborate/facilitate with stakeholders across different areas, and able to manage vendor for project delivery.
- Strong experience in playing the role of technical lead, able to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently and manage business expectations accordingly.
- Extensive experience in creating and documenting technical specifications.
- Experience with Customer Onboarding and KYC processes will be an advantage