At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Business Analyst! !
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the South and South East Asia team on Front Office related matters, including client on-boarding, rollout of change initiatives and projects, and risk and control activities. The individual will also be required to support the Global Market Head and Business Manager with rollout of change initiatives and projects.
- Assist Relationship Managers with reviewing account opening forms and documentation
- Actively participate in On-Boarding initiatives and deliver business requirements
- Propose and review process improvements in view of changing regulatory environment
- Assist in strategic business planning, preparation of MIS reports and mid-term planning (MTP) reports
- Support Business Management Team to monitor various control-related requirements (margin calls, doc deficiencies follow-up, audit, control plan, mandatory trainings, etc.)
- Liaise with RMs / MAs directly on solutions report back to Business Manager
- Interface with Compliance on various matters impacting Front Office, including scorecard, periodic reviews, STR and surveillance activities
- Engage with the sales policy team in upcoming changes impacting Front Office
- Act as SSEAs departments designated Operational Risk Partner and primary contact for ORM matters, including incident reporting and business continuity planning
- Provide Business Manager with support in developing and enhancing Front Office knowledge and awareness of BOS policies and changes
- Assist to disseminate best practices and communication on risk operational issues and process flows are made to Market Heads / Team Leaders
- Organize trainings (with HR) for RM/ MA to improve process know-how
- Support Head of Business Management to escalate, follow up consistently and solve issues with other Business partners (example: Operations, Compliance)
- Lead any remediation projects as and when directed by Head of Business Management
- Degree from a reputable institution
- 2 - 3 years of work experience, preferably in a private banking environment
- Possess attention to detail with good understanding of Front Office controls, risk policies, procedures and requirements in the context of both the Singapore and Hong Kong regulations
- Team player, can work effectively with various teams across the bank and provide solutions
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to deliver precise results in a timely fashion
- Work Independently and ability to think end to end
- Proficient in MS Office Tools (specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint)
Business Manager, SSEA