Some key responsibilities for this role:
- To be responsible for the preparation and review of the Group’s consolidation and external financial reporting documents, that include SGX announcements, Annual Report and management analysis
- Keep abreast of SFRS, accounting policy and any change in SGX rules and regulations and make recommendations and presentations to any changes for group’s policies
- Oversee Singapore and multiple overseas subsidiaries to ensure timely and accurate closing of accounts in accordance to group accounting policy
To be qualified:
- You will have an Accounting degree and CA or CPA with at least 10 years of PQE
- Strong financial knowledge, analytic mind and good experience in SGX report and consolidation.
- You will be a team player excellent communication and interpersonal skills and has keen interest in stakeholder partnership
- Ability to work independently, detail oriented and work under tight timeline will be a huge advantage to be successful for this role
If you know you have what it takes for this role and want to be part of this exciting business, you should apply this role!
Please contact Winnie Tan (Recruiter Licence: R1219465) on +65 6221 5174 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference number: JO0000001726 to CV@theedgeinasia.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.