This incumbent is reporting to the team head of Exchange-traded Derivatives/OTC Team.
- Assist in the back office documentation process, i.e. confirmations;
- Assist in the generation and distribution of end-of-day operational reporting;
- Prepare and deliver settlement requests;
- Maintain counterparty data in system;
- Fulfill control requirement on ETD and OTC margining;
- Support new business initiatives and system enhancements, such as conducting system testing;
- Provide trade processing checking for the Commodities and Futures desk support for Hong Kong and global market;
- Provide timely support for internal and external queries related to ETD / OTC business;
- Enhance efficiencies, mitigate risks and increase controls on daily task;
- Communicate with brokers to resolve issues and improve service levels;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects.
- Degree holder with 2 years or above relevant experience;
- Previous exposure to commodities OTC business;
- Previous knowledge of GMI, CTRM system would be a plus;
- Knowledge of VBA would be a plus;
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks;
- Process Management skills - ability to analyze and make improvements to processes;
- Able to quickly assimilate information and understand problems, processes and issues at a detailed level;
- Able to speak Cantonese, Mandarin and English in business proficiency, good commend of Chinese; writing/reporting skills.
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.)