Are you an experienced Scrum Master who is passionate about agile delivery and likes to feel a sense of ownership in the solutions both you and the scrum team shape?
Macquarie Business Banking is a business division which provides specialised banking services to specific niche markets including real estate, legal, accounting, advertising and strata management. Some of the products and services provided include deposit accounts, loan accounts, equity loans and electronic and internet banking facilities.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic Scrum Master keen to contribute to the transformation of our Payments capabilities including but not limited to the implementation of NPP and a Payments Hub.
- Manage the scrum process via the coordination of the scrum team in Agile methodology
- Facilitate the daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Ensure any impediments to the scrum team are removed
- Working closely with the product owner to shape the product backlog for upcoming sprints.
- Act as a safe guard for the team ensuring impediments are removed and escalated to release train engineer
- Manage the technical interdependencies between multiple projects and stakeholder groups
- Ensure quality standards and a high level of professionalism is maintained at all times
- Proactive in the promotion of continuous improvement and Agile maturity uplift
- Agile project experience
- Experience in working in a DevOps environment
- Experience in conducting various Agile ceremonies - Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint Planning, Sprint retrospectives Sprint Reviews/Demos
- Strong, multi-level stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Experience working with software vendors
- Strong organisation and scheduling skills
- Strong problem solving and process improvement skills
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Good understanding of Payments Processing
- Ideally a technical background with Payments Systems experience
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please apply via the following link - alternatively please contact Chris Wood using firstname.lastname@example.org
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COGs purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If youre capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team
Advertised: 21 Apr 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time