This role would require an enthusiastic individual to work with the parent community of our client, in order to promote and enhance the enrollment efforts, as well as strengthen the relationship within the existing parent community. The aim for this hire would be to ensure that all families have a satisfying, ongoing, educational experience at the institution.
- The selected candidate should be able to identify the schools target market and would hold responsibility for implementing systems and processes in order to attract new families to enroll
- The selected individual should also be highly driven and focused - having the ability to understand and service the parent community by relating to their concerns and drivers for satisfaction
- This candidate should possess the ability to attract and increase the current enrollment levels as well as creating an outstanding service environment for the parent community
- Desired individuals would possess a collaborative working style – being a strong team player within the organization
- They should possess both strong inter-personal as well as effective communicative skills
- A strong understanding of the expatriate community (Particularly the Australian network) would be highly desirable
- Ideally, the candidate considered should have prior experience in a client facing role and/or sales environment
Should you possess the required skills and would be interested to learn more – please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.