Our client is a leading FMCG firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced Regional SAP Manager with a strong understanding and hands on experience in SAP FICO to lead their regional team for SAP implementation and support.
As a Regional Manager for SAP implementation and support, you will be managing a team of 5 while reporting into the Global SAP Manager. You will be responsible for :
- Providing direction on the implementation and support for SAP FICO module while overseeing the other modules activities.
- Providing L2 level support with main focus to regional users through the team.
- Ensuring compliance of Service Level Agreements in addition to controlling costs resources
- Liaising effectively with key stakeholder and supporting the SAP rollouts across the region
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelors Degree in IT or Business Administration and at least 8+ years experience in the SAP domain with at least 6 years experience managing teams of SAP specialists. You will have proven track record of successfully running SAP support teams across the region and be a subject matter expert for SAP FICO. Ability to converse in mandarin is preferred as this role works closely with the SAP vendors based in China.
- Leadership opportunity
- Regional role
- Attractive salary package
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shinjika Shukla (Lic No: R1438070 ) on +65 6416 9871