About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the regions leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
Working as part of a dynamic, fast paced and challenging Rates desk facing team supporting the FICC - Rates business in APAC.
Primarily responsible for providing support coverage for a number of Rates applications used by Front Office (FO) and Back Office (BO) users in APAC and managing the day-to-day Rates business workflow.
- Perform SOD/EOD checks for a number of applications used by the Rates business in APAC.
- Manage Trading / Pricing / Account enquiries from users
- Problem investigation and resolution (could be due to setup problems / price feeds / technical outages etc.,)
- Maintain excellence in all mandated and base support duties. This includes strong communication, Major Incident (MI) handling and effort tracking.
- Ensure our clients receive best in class support. Delivering a high quality service requires frequent and extensive contact with partner groups ( Business, Middle Office (MO), Development, TI).
- Assisting with the onboarding of new users to BOFAMLs Rates e-commerce platforms
- Seeking requisite approval to onboard new users
- Improve monitoring and update runbook continually as new information becomes available while managing day-to-day support tasks/issues.
- Follow up with the development team on the preventive actions / measures to be taken in order to avoid a repeat occurrence of the technical application outages
- Involve in the weekend support coverage for changes due to application releases and infra structure related works
- Provide holiday support coverage occasionally.
- Extensive liaison with Front Office (FO) and Back Office (BO) Rates users in APAC to resolve their issues
- Experience being the first point of contact for a number of FICC - Rates applications used by Front Office (FO) and Back Office (BO) users in APAC.
- Experience setting up users across various applications
- Subject Matter Expertise - Demonstrate investment in at least one additional area of expertise and demonstrate divestment ( by handing over expertise ) in one or more areas.
- Working experience on Unix, Windows, SQL and Python (advantage)
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting Date: 17/04/2017
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40