About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the regions leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
Portfolio and Electronic Trading Technology is responsible for the development and support of the technology infrastructure used for global portfolio and electronic trading. The group supports systems that offers client portfolio and order management, electronic and algorithmic trading connections, pre-trade and post-trade analytics, portfolio crossing and facilitation, and the associated workflow. The Asia Pacific regional team is broadly distributed throughout the region with concentrations in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Australia.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has a dominant global portfolio and electronic trading franchise. We are currently in progress of developing the next generation platform on strategic architecture and require a skilled developer to join the Trading Visualization team in Singapore. The team is responsible for supporting Electronic Trading Coverage/Traders across multiple locations in Asia. The User Interface (UI) will be the face of the whole stack in Electronic Trading which includes, workflow, algorithmic trading engines, smart order routing and low latency flow. You are going to join this team in developing/maintaining Trading Graphical User Interface (GUIs) which will allow for both algorithmic trades and high frequency trades to be monitored and managed. You will also work together with global team in building the next generation of the Trading GUI. You will also need to interact with other Electronic Trading Technology teams in delivering a feature across the Electronic Trading stack.
The candidate will be expected to
- Be part of Agile-Scrum team that develops front end real time order monitoring GUI
- Have experience in developing real time order manager or order monitoring application that can handle huge volumes and high frequency updates
- Be proficient in developing good user interface and have strong analytical skills
- Be responsible for migration of current system to next a gen system which is being developed in .NET 4.5, WPF, MS Prism framework
- Also work with existing system to understand the business application which on windows forms
- Work closely with regional team as well as the global team
- Have the opportunity to work closely with business stakeholders to understand their trading needs and solve complex problems
- Should be having 4 to 6 years of experience
- Should be proficient in .NET 2.0, 3.5 Windows Forms
- Having working experience on .NET 4.5 WPF would be added advantage
- Work experience with real time application is added advantage
- Should be able to work in Java 8 and experience on server side development is added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Unix is a plus
- Knowledge of Electronic Trading is a plus
- Should be passionate about both technology and electronic trading business
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting Date: 31/03/2017
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40