The Hong Kong Equity Trade Management team is currently a +40 person team, based on the HK Trading Floor, supporting the Solutions and Prime Front Office across APAC covering numerous different equity products, primarily Derivatives.
Core responsibilities are to support the accurate trade capture (whether by TM Team or Trading themselves) of all Equity products and monitor the booking of relevant lifecycle events. Responsibility also extends to include oversight of all relevant control reports and management of the resolution of queries from Operations and Shared Services.
Coverage is split into 5 teams:
- Prime Trading
- Flow and Japan Support
- Exotics and Convertibles Support
- JV Index Support
- Note and Fund Issuance Support
- Minimum four years industry experience
- General knowledge of Front Office Operations processes and Equity Derivative products
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and drive change
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Proactive in self training and ability to implement new controls and procedures to improve own role.
- Analytical and confident personality with excellent relationship skills in order to interact with sales, trading, and senior management on business issues
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent diploma