About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the regions leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
- Work with management and LOB MO and other support partners to build up the necessary control and governance routines such as daily EOD dashboard, monthly KPI deck and SLA review.
- Participate in local regulatory exam or audit review and work with local MO teams GMOMO Ops risk team to ensure accurate data and proper response are provided.
- Review and work with respective LOB MO to build up Legal Entity-wise Scorecard for the MO functions that are outsourced to BACI.
- Any ad-hoc queries / info request or rules change raised by regulators, to work with onshore GMOMO, Ops risk and Compliance to provide accurate and timely response.
- For any NPR/New entity build up, to work with respective LOB MO to perform F2B analysis ensuring we could meet the regulatory requirements.
- Building and running governance around the different initiatives: communication, escalation, resolution
- Presentable, confident and client focused. Client facing experience or ability to conduct discussions with Clients in a confident manner.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experience and background.
- Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate
- Product control or Trade support experience is a plus
- Good understanding of new regulation requirements
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Posting Date: 14/03/2017
Location: HK--Hong Kong
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40