My client is a leading Private Equity firm has invested in a great number of large infrastructures and major projects in Hong Kong, Asia Pacific and Greater China. They are now looking for a Finance Manager for their Management Accounting team for their fast growing business.
Reporting into the Division Head, leading a small team, please find your key responsibilities below:
- Managing and overseeing management accounting, financial analysis and taxation;
- Handling the forecasting reports, profitability analysis and annual budgets to support the business decision-making;
- Assisting in the project analysis;
- Facilitating the strategic planning by preparing scenario analysis, financial models and projections;
- Collaborate with business representatives, project managers and senior management for different projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 8 years of working experience in Banking/ Performance Management.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English, Chinese and Putonghua.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.