At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Business Manager! !
Reporting to the Global Market Head, you will be responsible for administrative, financial and other management support activities within the business area.
Reporting and Analysis
· MIS Queries/Consolidation
· Review and Analysis of Monthly Country Financials for the Team
· Prepare presentation deck for RMs/MAs for Monthly Country Update Meeting
· Tracking of Teams business pipelines and potential revenue gap
· Reporting and Analysis of Team Performance, Business Activities and Campaigns
· Sales Tracking (I.e. Insurance/CLN/DPM/Funds etc)
· Coordinate and prepare Agenda for weekly Team Head Meetings
· Assist in strategic business planning
Collaboration with Related Parties
· Preparation of presentation materials
· Maintenance and tracking of prospect / clientele listing for Senior Management Reporting
· Assist Business Development Manager in tracking of referral status and referral financials
· Provide ad-hoc assistance to Business Development Manager with data extraction, communication and any ad-hoc business initiatives
Employee Engagement and Training
· Assist in implementation of employee engagement activities
· Coordinate adhoc training sessions for RMs and MAs
· Exit Employee Account Handover Tracking
Ad-hoc excel / data extraction to be produced for management
- Degree holder with at least 8 years experience; preference will be for business development and project management skills gained in private banking
- Possess strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to various demands in a diverse culture
- To be able to organize people and processes
Global Market Head