You will be expected to support the business through the provision of accurate financial figures in a timely manner to various internal and external stakeholders. This will involve for timely and accurate submission of financial and statutory reporting for the Group, as well as to influence key business decisions by providing advice on impact of accounting standards on statutory and head office reporting. You will also have the opportunity to contribute in key initiatives surrounding enhancements for systems, workflow and processes and have the ownership to drive improvement across the team/ function.
What is required to succeed in this role:
- Degree or Professional Qualifications (ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA) in Finance and Accounting related discipline
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience in financial reporting and controls within Banking/ Financial Institutions
- Sound understanding of IFRS and relevant controls
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate well to senior management
- Attention to detail and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
If you are keen on the role or would like to discuss in more detail please get in touch with:
Hailey Chan – email@example.com / +65 6511 8563.