about the company
Our client is one of the top Corporate and Investment bank in the world. They are well known for fair employment, dynamic workforce and strong internal mobility.
about the job
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting trade allocations and confirmations for institutional clients trading APAC equity products.
- Ensuring transactions are booked in a timely manner and accurately reconciled.
- Investigating and resolving all trade exceptions and managing client and Front Office queries within the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Management and oversight of a team providing operational support to the APAC cash equity business.
- Manage and mentor your direct reports, actively engaging with them through team and individual meetings and the staff performance review process.
- Exemplify and promote a risk focused culture. Anticipate risks and obstacles and devise plans to manage accordingly.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Front Office, clients and supporting teams.
- Initiate, drive and manage change.
about the manager/team
As an AVP, you will be required to lead a small team of 3-5 people
skills and experience required
- Proven people management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a pressurized, high volume, deadline-driven environment while maintaining operational excellence.
- Attention to detail and the ability to process tasks accurately and in a timely manner.
- Control focused with a good understanding of risk, PL and the impact of errors.
- Able to initiate solutions, take ownership and drive issue remediation.
- Able to envisage full front-to-back flows. Perform impact analysis to ascertain financial impact or regulatory impact and escalate accordingly.
- Experience in delivering process improvement and product enhancement.
- Proven experience in facing off with business counterparts.
- Knowledge of financial markets.
- Solid experience in investment banking operations, preferably in Equity Trade Support or Settlements
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )