My client is currently seeking an individual who will join the Client Service team in Hong Kong. They are looking for someone to offer client support, onboarding and training to clients across Asia Pacific. Having direct industry experience for at least 7years,
Some of your responsibilities and day-day tasks will be -
- Provide front-line support for the global, cross asset trading platform.
- Drive analysis and resolution of client issues and inquiries.
- Identify opportunities for increased product and platform usage.
- Assist Onboarding team, to ensure smooth client integrations and go-lives.
- Assist Relationship Management and Sales teams with client training.
- Contribute to the sale, application and evolution of our products and services.
- Maintain up to date product/service knowledge and drive internal education efforts.
Required qualifications and overall experience –
- Bachelor’s Degree required; FINRA, SFC, MAS or JSDA registration a plus.
- Prior experience supporting or selling listed equities, options and/or futures trading solutions or EMS.
- Experience servicing hedge fund, asset manager and broker dealer traders; middle and back office a plus.
- Strong understanding of electronic trading implementation and use, and competing solutions.
- Deep domain knowledge of equities, options and futures strategies and their application.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to deliver accurate and timely results under pressure and as directed.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with teams, partners and clients in all regions.