At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Business Manager! !
Reporting to the Head of Business Management, you will be responsible for providing business management coverage to the South South East Asia market in the areas of sales management, risk and control management, project management, strategy and execution, growth and change initiatives as well as day-to-day administration of the business.
- Assist the Head of Business Management in providing support (directly/indirectly) to the Global Market Head, Market Heads and Team Heads in driving growth, maintaining strong risk adherence and leading platform change for the South and South East Asia market
- Produce meaningful reports for senior management consumption; including financial reporting to track and review pipelines, RM performance vs. budgets
- Work closely with the Business heads to develop new products, support transaction execution, develop strong deal pipelines, implement agreed RM action plans and assist with business cases, segment and target clients strategically so as to achieve revenues and NNA growth
- Represent the Front Office in working groups, risk forums and other meetings ensuring Front Office feedback and requirements are accurately captured and actively considered, whilst maintaining a good grip on risk and governance
- Project-lead and participate in change initiatives from start till post-rollout, including interfacing with OCBC Group
- Strong stakeholder management across functions and teams to deliver rollout out of initiatives and projects on time and with considered impact on the Front Office
- Resolve Front Office issues and potential road-blocks e.g: with Account opening, Compliance, Operations
- Proactively consider and implement process improvements, achieving significant gains in efficiencies and cost reductions
- Monitoring and ensuring the completion of recurring activities and ensure strict compliance to the banks risk policies
- Assist the Head of Business Management with resource management and allocation across the business
- Solid demonstrable experience in working directly with Senior Management in a business management, risk and governance and change management (including technology) capacity within the Front Office or a reputable consulting firm
- Proven track record of project-managing and delivering cross-functional projects on time with minimal impact on users
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Front Office controls, risk policies, procedures and requirements in the context of both the Singapore and Hong Kong regulations
- Meticulous, focussed and a demonstrated ability to work independently under time pressure, from start to finish
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work as an integral part of a larger team, over multiple, concurrent projects, across a variety of topics
- Highly energetic and affirmative, with a positive, influential style even in the face of challenging circumstances
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and other tools (specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint)
Head of Business Management, SSEA