At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- Internal Service Provider.
- Centralized Name Screening Team providing client screening service for all Front Office Teams across all BOS locations for new and existing accounts based on screening guidelines stipulated by Compliance.
- Key stakeholders will include Front Office Teams as well as Compliance.
- To perform Individuals/entities name screening using search engines such as e-Name checker, Factiva, World-Check, Google and Baidu as part of the Banks Periodic Review Process.
- Ensure effective discharge of the screening requirement based on defined screening methodology and workflow.
- Ensure screening request are processed on a prompt and timely basis in accordance with defined turnaround time and maintaining a high quality of the screening request performed.
- While this job is focused primarily on Client Screening, successful candidate may be deployed to assist in onboarding of new accounts.
- Fresh degree holders or candidates with up to 3 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Experienced candidate who are Diploma/A Level holders will also be considered
- Similar experience in private banking or retail banking
- Open to experienced staff looking for a more focused job scope